I got a loooot of new releases on my to buy lists and I got some of them:
- Wink Poppy Midnight - April Genevieve Tucholke
- Summerlost - Ally Condie
- Fool Me Once - Harlan Coben
- Seven Ways We Lie - Riley Redgate
- Lady Midnight - Cassandra Clare
- The Queen's Poisoner (The Kingfountain Series Book 1) - Jeff Wheeler
- Flawed - Cecelia Ahern
- A Study in Charlotte - Brittany Cavallaro
- Girl Last Seen - Heather Anastasiu,Anne Greenwood Brown
- In Real Life - Jessica Love
Tomorrow I'm flying back home - a midterm break and I might finish some of my currently reading list. I have a few reviews to write and do the march wrap-up.
Did you get any new releases? Or any other books you are excited about?