Waiting for Wednesday #16 - Big Mushy Happy Lump: A Sarah's Scribbles Collection

Big Mushy Happy Lump: A Sarah's Scribbles Collection - Sarah Andersen

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted @BreakingtheSpine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Vassa in the Night

Synopsis: Sarah Andersen's hugely popular, world-famous Sarah's Scribbles comics are for those of us who boast bookstore-ready bodies and Netflix-ready hair, who are always down for all-night reading-in-bed parties and extremely exclusive after-hour one-person music festivals.
In addition to the most recent Sarah's Scribbles fan favorites and dozens of all-new comics, this volume contains illustrated personal essays on Sarah's real-life experiences with anxiety, career, relationships and other adulthood challenges that will remind readers of Allie Brosh's Hyperbole and a Half and Jenny Lawson's Let's Pretend This Never Happened. The same uniquely frank, real, yet humorous and uplifting tone that makes Sarah's Scribbles so relatable blooms beautifully in this new longer form.

So after a month of absence my pick for this week is "Big Mushy Happy Lump: A Sarah's Scribbles Collection" by Sarah Andersen.

Expected Publication: Mar 7th 2017

I loved the previous collection Sarah Andersen released and can't wait for this one!