April Wrap-Up + Reading Plans

April is over! Happy May everyone!!The readathon helped a lot to clear the tbr pile for sure:

The Fox and the Star - Coralie Bickford-SmithDracula - Roy Thomas,Dick Giordano,Mark D. Beazley,Bram StokerThe Forbidden Wish - Jessica KhouryPerfect Ruin - Lauren DeStefanoNo Intention of Dying (The Internment Chronicles Novella 1.5) - Lauren DeStefanoThe Heir Apparent - Lauren DeStefanoBurning Kingdoms - Lauren DeStefanoThe Girl on the Train - Paula HawkinsLost Among the Living - Simone St. JamesEvery Heart a Doorway - Seanan McGuireTeaching My Mother How to Give Birth (mouthmark series) - Warsan ShireThe Grownup - Gillian FlynnIf Bees Are Few: A Hive of Bee Poems - James P. LenfesteyPolitically Correct Bedtime Stories: A Collection of Modern Tales for Our Life and Times - James Finn GarnerFlatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions - Banesh Hoffmann,Edwin A. AbbottPride and Prejudice (Marvel Illustrated) - Nancy Butler, Jane AustenLive and Let Die - Ian FlemingFairy Tales of Oscar Wilde: The Selfish Giant/The Star Child: 1 - Oscar Wilde,P. Craig Russell Cats are Weird and More Observations - Jeffrey BrownThe Book of Bunny Suicides - Andy Riley

Total: 21

I'm still to write a post with mini reviews from the readathon books but I simply cannot get around to do it..

I finally started "The Lord of the Rings"!! I'm so happy I finally gave in and decided to read them. Actually I'm listening to them, the narrator is so fitting. He even sings the singing parts. Sure he is no Armitage, but still.*

I'm working on the harry potter chapter by chapter too. Read "Why we’ll keep reading the Harry Potter books again and again" at pottermore and check out the first two chapter analysis here. Hopefully, I'll work on a decent schedule for them,  I'm thinking Thursdays and Sundays will work to move decently along the series.

Reading Plans

This month I'm participating as many of you to the Clean Sweep Challenge

Moreover, I started at the beginning of the month What we saw, a book that has such good reviews and such a heavy theme. I put it on hold as I wanted to finish some other books first. So for May, I composed a reading list where the theme is rape victims:

What We Saw - Aaron Hartzler  All the Rage - Courtney Summers  Asking for it - Louise T. O'Neill

That's all!

Happy may to all..!

*Misty Mountains along with The Rains of Castamere are such good songs.