Waiting for Wednesday #10 - The Square Root of Summer

The Square Root of Summer - Harriet Reuter Hapgood

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted @BreakingtheSpine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Vassa in the Night

Synopsis:
This is what it means to love someone. This is what it means to grieve someone. It's a little bit like a black hole. It's a little bit like infinity.

Gottie H. Oppenheimer is losing time. Literally. When the fabric of the universe around her seaside town begins to fray, she's hurtled through wormholes to her past:
To last summer, when her grandfather Grey died. To the afternoon she fell in love with Jason, who wouldn't even hold her hand at the funeral. To the day her best friend Thomas moved away and left her behind with a scar on her hand and a black hole in her memory.

Although Grey is still gone, Jason and Thomas are back, and Gottie's past, present, and future are about to collide—and someone's heart is about to be broken.

With time travel, quantum physics, and sweeping romance, The Square Root of Summer is an exponentially enthralling story about love, loss, and trying to figure it all out, from stunning debut YA voice, Harriet Reuter Hapgood.

This week's pick is "The Square Root of Summer" by Harriet Reuter Hapgood

Expected Publication: May 3rd 2016

As a physics student I am intrigued by this - although time travel is really something that I have yet to see done right.