How is everyone doing? I'm having a break right now for a long online hangout session with my friends that are scattered around the globe..!
1. What are you reading right now?
The Grownup by Gillian Flynn (11% percent done - I missed the twisted writing of Flynn)
2. How many books have you read so far? 7 books, the list so far:
- The fox and the star
- Dracula (the graphic novel)
- The book of bunny suicides
- Pride and prejudice (graphic novel)
- Cats are weird
- Manga guide to relativity - dnf doesn't count
- Politically Correct Bedtime Stories: Modern Tales for Our Life & Times
Total pages: 783
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Now that I am done with a lot of graphic novels to get me warmed up, I have the big ones. Every heart is a doorway is one that I am looking forward to read!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
An impromptu online hangout with friends. It was a welcomed interruption though! :)
I also read a bit for the uni, as I had a test on a couple of days.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
The amount of people participating in this and all the positive energy from all the