Reading Update

The Forbidden Wish - Jessica Khoury The House - Christina Lauren I Let You Go - Clare Mackintosh What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions - Randall Munroe No One Knows - J.T. Ellison

I am participating on the 'Take Control of your TBR pile', something that I am ready to take to the next level: I set a goal of five books and I will surpass it. It has been a while since I had so many books at the same time but it's nice. The funny thing is that apart from 'The house' none of the others were on my march-to-read list. The problem is that I keep starting different books until I find the one I can't put down. What are you reading now?

The Forbidden Wish - Jessica Khoury  Reading progress update: I've read 6%.

This is a retelling of the story of Aladdin: so far so good...

The House - Christina Lauren  Reading progress update: I've read 10%.

I am not really fond of the romance so far..

I Let You Go - Clare Mackintosh  Reading progress update: I've read 21%.

A mother loses her child but takes off to start a new life?! Something isn't right with her...

What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions - Randall Munroe  Reading progress update: I've read 26%.

This is hilarious!!! Answering 'stupid' questions using such scientific evidence reminds me so much of the tv show 'the Big Bang Theory' where the four protagonists were had lots of similar discussions. So far my favorite is the one with the hairdryer: "What would happen if a hairdryer with continuous power were turned on and put in an airtight 1x1x1-meter box?"

Well I am not telling you. Read the book! =P

No One Knows - J.T. Ellison  Reading progress update: I've read 5%.

A husband disappears, his wife is having trouble accepting that she might never see him again. The comparison with 'Gone Girl' makes me very suspicious of her and her husband. We'll see..