Unhooked...?

Unhooked - Lisa Maxwell

by Lisa Maxwell

Publication Date: February 2, 2016

Synopsis: For as long as she can remember, Gwendolyn Allister has never had a place to call home. Her mother believes they are being hunted by brutal monsters, and those delusions have brought them to London, far from the life Gwen had finally started to build for herself. Gwen’s only saving grace is that her best friend, Olivia, is with her for the summer. But shortly after their arrival, the girls are kidnapped by shadowy creatures and dragged to a world of flesh-eating sea hags and dangerous Fey. And Gwen begins to realize that maybe her mother isn’t so crazy after all… Gwen discovers that this new world she inhabits is called Neverland, but it’s nothing like the Neverland you’ve heard about in stories. Here, good and evil lose their meaning and memories slip like water through your fingers. As Gwen struggles to remember where she came from and tries to find a way home, she must choose between trusting the charming fairy-tale hero who says all the right things and the captivating pirate who promises to keep her safe. Caught in the ultimate battle between good and evil, with time running out and her enemies closing in, Gwen is forced to finally face the truths she’s been hiding from all along. But can she save Neverland without losing herself?

...hmmmm when I heard this title, he came to my mind:

(in case you don't know who this is: it's Colin O'Donoghue, who plays in ABC's tv-show: 'Once Upon A time'. His role is, in case it's not obvious from the picture, captain Hook; the sexy version of him.)

Back to the book: With the tagline: "This is not the Neverland you know" I was..well..hooked! lol...

So I just got this! - I usually just put the book on a site that monitors the prices on kindles, and wait for the price to drop, but I couldn't wait,,,,,I want to read this, now.

You better be good book.

Read the sample below: (it will open in a tab)