Top Ten Tuesday - (valentine themed) Love at first sight : cover edition

Top Ten Tuesday is an original and weekly meme hosted @ The Broke and the Bookish! Each week, a new topic is put into place and bloggers share their top ten accordingly.

This week's top ten is valentine themed. I haven't read many romance novels, so the proposed top tens weren't an option. As we had room to be creative, I picked the top ten covers where it was 'love at first sight'. Below are my top ten picks:

(Book) Love at first sight

Which one is one is your favorite?

10. The house by Christina Lauren - A hauntingly beautiful picture.

9. Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell - A Cinderella retelling.

8. Firstlife by Gena Showalter - A dystopia, paranormal, fantasy novel coming out this month. Such a unique cover.

7. The miniaturist by Jessie Burton - A historical fiction with fantasy elements.

6. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare - A sequel to the Mortal Instruments series

5. A madness so discreet by Mindy McGinnis - A historical thriller with a protagonist suffering from insanity

4. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken - A science fiction novel featuring time travel plus one of the most gorgeous covers ever.

3. The Jewel by Amy Ewing - A dystopian novel with a great cover. Girls on gorgeous gown is a certainly a thing among the young adult books.

2. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma - A horror paranormal novel, that made me buy it from its amaaaazing cover.

And finally my no.1 is....

1. The Heir by Kiera Cass - The forth novel of the Selection series has the most beautiful cover ever. I am not a fan of the Selection series, I honestly picked up the first one only because of its cover. All the books in the series have gorgeous covers, but no.4 is the best in my opinion.

So, there you have it!! Do you agree with my list?

Cheers,