2016 Reading Assignment Challenge - Sign Up Post

In this challenge you make a list of all the books you WILL read in one year, depending on what level you pick (so 12 books is one book per month)

This challenge is hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @ Because Reading.

The Rules:

• The 2016 Reading Assignment Challenge runs from January 1st to December 31st 2016.
  • You may sign up anytime between now and July 1st. You may only participate for the months AFTER you sign up (so if you sign up in February, January doesn’t count)
  • Commit to reading 1, 2, 3, or 4 books a month and MAKE A LIST of the SPECIFIC books you will read in 2016. This is the point of the challenge: you’re committing to reading a set list of books and a certain number of them each month. It’s your chance to finally hold yourself accountable for those books you keep promising you’ll read! You may read any genre or any format (i.e., eBook, Audiobook, Paperback, Hardcover). But they must be published before January 1, 2016 and they must be at least 100 pages.
  • Pick a level and make your list. REMEMBER: you’re committing to not just those books, but that number of books a month. You CANNOT read them all in one month.

The rest of the rules and more details can be found clicking the icon below:

2016HW

I am feeling confident with this one as I do want to read some specific books next year but I don't want to overwhelm myself (I have to submit my master thesis too)

So I am going to go with level 2 for 2016, which means I have to read two books each month from the following list:

My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry: A Novel - Fredrik BackmanThe Elegance of the Hedgehog - Muriel BarberyWe Were Liars - E. LockhartWhat Alice Forgot - Liane Moriarty

The Girl with All the Gifts - M.R. CareyThe Bat - Jo NesbøThe Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg LarssonUprooted - Naomi Novik

Tiger Lily - Jodi Lynn AndersonCinder - Marissa MeyerThrone of Glass - Sarah J MaasSharp Objects - Gillian Flynn

George - Alex GinoRoom - Emma DonoghueSomething Missing - Matthew DicksStardust - Neil Gaiman

The Girl on the Train - Paula HawkinsThe Hunger Games - Suzanne CollinsThe 5th Wave - Rick YanceyThe Queen of the Tearling - Erika Johansen

Perfect Ruin - Lauren DeStefanoA Monster Calls - Patrick Ness,Jim KayPrincess Ben - Catherine Gilbert MurdockThe Windup Girl - Paolo Bacigalupi

✭Here is the list @booklikes